|MOUNTAIN OUTIN' Tours, Inc|
A four day outing to the Tehachapi Mountains and southern Sierras
16-19 April, 2012
• Two nights and a full day in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. A resident naturalist will accompany our group to provide commentary.
• Enjoy the many shades of green as we travel the by-ways through the oak covered southern Sierra foothills. Colorful displays of spring wildflowers should add to the rustic ambience of rural California.
• Ride the rails through Soledad Canyon.
• Enjoy a Swedish interlude in Kingsburg, a small San Joaquin Valley farming community settled by Swedish emigrants, and reflecting their Swedish homeland.
• Visit the Tehachapi Loop, a railroad engineering marvel, and the newly reconstructed Southern Pacific depot museum in Tehachapi.
Fare: $745 from Los Angeles. Connections available at additional cost from San Diego, Orange and Ventura counties, as well as from Northern California and the Bay Area.
Mountain Outin' Tours, Inc.
P.O. Box 70; East Irvine, California 92650
(800) 844-3985 or (949) 837-9061
Last update: 19 April 2013